|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
leviathan; we stay as one; never fall apart. <3 navigations are the fours lines of words;. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively :D. |
Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 2:08 PM
SHUAI GES AND CHIO BUS! LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone posting farewell words. I also want! Tee hee. Make it a trend! Haha
Jiayou for your studies and ncc!
Register no.6 GOH WAN XUAN
Laogong! We’re stil sms-ing. Hehe Oh you chio bu! Go attract so many people for wad. They snatch you from me leh! Aiyo! And you pigger then me! Haha
Register no.7 HO XIU MEI
The pro actor! You acting rocks man! Next time I go start a fan club okay! Ohoh idk what to say liaoL Nvm! Stay as pro as you are in your acting! And jiayou for your studies
Register no.8 JOANNE TAN ZI XUAN
Sexy chio bu! HAHA Long legs! Jiayou with your ehm ehmJ And your studies! I don’t care you are going to treat me bubble tea next yearJ Got problem can come find me de! Haha And continue to shine in your maths. Oh jiayous for volleyball too! Sub-setter!
Register no.9 KATHLEEN OH
My table mate for term 2 08! You like to sing 菊花台when you were sitting beside me. Then now influence me until I also know how to sing :O You’re loud!(don’t deny :D) And you laughter is very influential. Everytime make me laugh de My shoulders will always be there for you!(sounds wrong) Jiayous for your flute and studies!
Register no.10 KWOH WEN XIN
LA pro! Everyone remembers you for thatJ Chinese must improve okay! Got problem can ask me! (I made people pass Chinese :D) Will still see you during cca daysJ Jiayoua for your studies and your erhu!
Register no.11 LEE CHINGYEE
CO assistant conductor! Conduct Chinese new year song next yearJ We were sitting beside each other during EOY right! And I remember the funny incident that happened when we were having LA paper! We go home together at times. And talked about a lot of random stuff. Haha. See you in cca next year! Jiayou for gaohu and your studies
Register no.12 LEE JIA TIEN RINA
I DON’T CARE EHEHEHEHEH! You influenced a lot of people ok! And we go to science centre tomorrow! Haha I remember we were asking each other what subject combination should each of us choose See you tomorrow! Haha.
~oh no its getting shorter and shorter coz my hands are tired D: ~
Register no.13 LEE XUELI
Don’t scream so much lar! Later kena scolding by the guard again not my problem :P You still haven’t change target?(you know who I’m talking about) We sms quite a lot alsoJ Same class next year eh! Jiayou for scholarship interview which is on your birthday :P
Register no.14 LIANG MEI XIN
Omg the letter was chim I tell you. Cannot understand! Same class next year also! Jiayou for studies!
Register no.15 NG LIU HAN
Did I call you 流汗 before? I don’t think soJ You like to poke me! Too bad I’m not xueli won’t scream (xueli you saw nothing) Jiayou for you studies and erhu!
Register no.16 ONG JIA YING
Your cheeks everytime kena pinch by other people! Haha And I remember your violent acts with Esther. :P Jiayou for your studies and your liu qin
Register no.17 TAN YAN TONG MARION
Wah this girl got a lot of stuff to say. I shall not say everything. Remember the times we go third floor together, go home together. Go science centre together. Wah we did quite a lot of stuff together. I believe ehm ehm likes you :D And you’re the person I sms most! HAHA Jiayou for your studies!!!!! Chinese got problem can come and look for me
Register no.18 TAY SHI JING
We did pract together last year! Remember? And I’m always behind you during assembly. Same class next year! Maybe I’ll still be stuck together with you next year(I mean register numbers) Jiayou for the scholarship interview! (we on same day right)
Register no.19 TAY WOON MIN
Hey hey I got a lot of things to tell you! You know you’re so nice? (urgh I also become thick skin) JIAYOU FOR EVERYTHING!
Register no.20 THAM LIAN CHOO
Lan zhu! I used to call you thatJ Haha My lab partner this year! We still sms each other at times. Haha Same class next year! Cannot pang seh me hor!
Register no.21 VIVAN NG SI MIN
“Kidnap my heart. Take me with you” you’re known for this song. Haha. Good chairpersonJ Cute! I think you should get your screwed hair done properlyJ Jiayou for everything!
Register no.22 YEE HUEI MIN
I’m still not gona call you shuai ge. Wait long long! From your immobilised hug to your hug! This one science pro. Jiayou for everything!
Register no.23 ALVIN EE
Oh no I forgot your Chinese nameL Nvm! I sat with you for 3 terms! Wah I suffered for so long. AND YOU! SAY THANK YOU! YOU PASSED YOUR CHINESE COZ OF ME EH! SAY SAY SAY! I DON’T CARE HOR. YOU OWE ME A TREAT! You’re one random and weird guy. And funny at times. Remember the times that we laugh like mad at some stupid things that you’ve done. AND YOUR WAX! Haha Jiayou for your studies and especially CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!(YOU STILL OWE ME A TREAT!)
Register no.24 MARVIN CHIN KUN SONG
You and Rina!(is it true or not uh) Com pro! Idk what to say already :P Jiayou for everything!
Register no.25 CHUA KAH LEONG
I sat with you for two terms in total right. I remember during the start of the year you ask me CO stuff then we talk talk talk kena caught my Mrs Lim. Bicul next year! Jiayou for everything!
Register no.26 NICHOLAS GOH JIE YING
Home econs partner. I always go save the food that you screwed! HAHA Jiayou for everything
Register no.27 LEONG KHEE SHUEN
Go cut your hair! We also cooked together right. Slacker! Everytime i cook one Jiayou for everything
Register no.28 LIEW BING DA
Strong despite you’re small!(no offence) I remember you climbing up the window grill (is it spelled like that? )to open the window Jiayou for everything!
Register no.29 LIM MING SHENG
You always get caught by ms zeng for long hair! Maths not bad right. Jiayou for everything!
Register no.30 LIN ZI WEN KELVIN
You really grew! Must catch up with me first! Haha Stop gaying with marvin luh. Later Rina sad :P Jiayou for everything!
Register no.31 LUO YUGAO
SL! Dun slack! HAHA You got dao face leh. We’re still gona be in the same section. Jiayou for your studies! And suona !
Register no.32 SIEW JOZHI
A bit qian bian at times!(no offence) Very bian tai at times. Oh so did you take chem? Haha Jiayou for everything.
Register no.33 Sun Jialiang
Chinese pro! Are you going bicul or not? I must learn from you! Pass me some of your Chinese proness! Jiayou for everything! YAY FINALLY FINISHED! I think lots of my brain calls died. And my ending always the same de :P Haha. Hand tired already. --Woon Min(someone give me best CIP rep award!!!!!!!!!) |
theleviathan<3ist
we;#01; isa, band }trumpet #02; mingfang, chinese orchestra }erhu #03; esther, saint john ambulance brigade #04; gina, choir #05; shuying, national cadet corps #06; wanxuan, string ensemble }viola #07; xiumei, eldds #08; joanne, volleyball #09; kathleen, band }flute #10; wenxin, chinese orchestra }erhu #11; chingyee, chinese orchestra }gaohu #12; rina, badminton #13; xueli, saint john ambulance brigade #14; meixin, mindsports }weiqi #15; liuhan, chinese orchestra }erhu #16; jiaying, chinese orchestra }liuqin #17; marion, eldds #18; shijing, saint john ambulance brigade #19; woonmin, chinese orchestra }suona #20; lianchoo, mindsports }scrabble #21; vivan, eldds #22; hueimin, girlguides #23; alvin, volleyball #24; marvin, infocomm }robotics #25; kahleong, chinese orchestra }doublebass #26; nicholas, tabletennis #27; kheeshuen, scouts #28; bingda, national cadet corps #29; mingsheng, infocomm }robotics #30; kelvin, saint john ambulance brigade #31; yugao, chinese orchestra }suona #32; jozhi, cldds #33; jialiang, national cadet corps teachers; formteacher; misszeng english; mrswoon math; misszeng chinese; mdmtia science; mrslim history; mrchia geography; misstan malay; cikgu pe; mrtan music; mrhung computer; misswong important dates; JANUARY FEBRUARY MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER sept 18, wenxin's birthday sept 30, kheeshuen's birthday OCTOBER NOVEMBER 2 nov, jozhi's birthday 8 nov, woonmin's birthday 20 nov, kelvin's birthday DECEMBER 2 dec, xueli's birthday 3 dec, jialiang's birthday 25 dec, kathleen's birthday |
partnersincrime
leviathan; erika #03; esther #04; gina #08; joanne #09; kathleen #11; chingyee #13; xueli #15; liuhan #16; jiaying #17; marion #18; shijing #19; woonmin #20; lianchoo #21; vivan #22; hueimin #23; alvin #25; kahleong #27; kheeshuen #28; bingda rvhs; 2A-o9 2B-o9 2C-o9 2D-o9 2E-o9 2F-o9 2G-o9 2H-o9 2J-o9 2K-o9 backtoyesterday
+ Snowpear's words >D + HAHA! + Kathleen's goodbye speech. :) + oh well.hello my beloved 2L (:as the chalet ends.i... + JOZHI'S MASTERPIECE + Chalet shuttle bus service! + photos! :D + hoho!im here to be your spoiler :D2009年中二年终假期作业 ... + 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!! + how many more days? wheni'mgone
+ March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 + January 2010 + February 2010 + March 2010 takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||