|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
leviathan; we stay as one; never fall apart. <3 navigations are the fours lines of words;. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively :D. |
Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 7:18 PM
Snowpear's words >D
Okay! Hmm, 2 years with 2L already. First time I went LT1, i was like, eh why this class, all weirdos one xD Then Esther hor! Late like shit. Make me sit down there like loner ): Then I think I sat between 2 guys ._. Then I didnt dare to talk :P Then orientation. The squirrel tree hunter game. I freakingly need to hold Marvin's and another guy's hands omg xD But haha, the straw game was quite fun too. And alot alot of different events, like E and C week, which bonded our class alot alot. My tablemates from Year 1 until now :D Esther! (Right from the start ^^) Ming Fang! Wen Xin! Vivan! Lian Choo! Khee Shuen! Jozhi! I think that's all? Hopefully I didn't miss out anyone [: Hahahaha. Sitting with Esther, super shuang la, cos' same primary school ma xD Sitting with Ming Fang was super hilarious. Cos' she makes me laugh with her super weird expressions :B And she always slack with me during lang arts :x Wen Xin too! Always slack with me hohohohohoho. Then we always play tic tac toe etc :x Then Vivan ah! Always poke me when i sleep during lessons :( And she always make me laugh with her singing :D Ohohoh! We always use the organiser etc and smack leongkheeshuen's head when he sleeps in class ^^ Sitting with Lian Choo was fun heh. Accept for the fact that she loves doodling on my hands >: Besides that, we always sing together, and discuss lang arts with Liu Han and Isa :D We sing together tooo! :D Sitting with Khee Shuen, not bad actually. Cos' I always kope his notes xD when i copied damn slow and can't copy all in time heehee. Other than that, he's annoying. His laughter very contagious too ;D But he heck cares whether or not I'm sleeping -.- Sitting with Jozhi o.o HAHAHAHAHAA. Super fun. Cos' I get to scold him when I feel like it ;D And I pinched him before! During lang arts. Cos' Kathleen wanted to pinch him then he don't let. Then I ask if I can pinch he let me LOL. I think to make Kathleen angry hohoho. He is chubby ^^ (Eh SiewJozhi, chubby isnot fat okay, don't go jian fei until you faint la, kongbu sia) Very nice to pinch :D Oh and, he teach me science and math :O I teach him chinese. HAHAHA. See la, his chinese got improve a lot right. My gong lao xD I'm gonna miss 1L'08 and 2L'09 when I go on to Year 3 D: -hugs- #01 Chan Isa! Hahahaha, I enjoyed discussing Lady Macbeth with you, Liu Han and Lian Choo, cos' you made it damn funny :D And I enjoyed playing with your hair + tieing plaits for you! <: The photos we took together somehow always looks ugly D: Hahahahaha, stay cute and chio okay! <3 See you next year! ;D #02 Chia Ming Fang! HOHOHOHOHO. Tu Zi! No idea why I call you that but i always say that you look like rabbit, so yeah. :D You uh, very cute ley! (L) Heh heh heh. Super cute. You must talk more kay! Your expressions, oh-so-loved. x) #03 Esther Zeng HUI! Deliberately included that ;D Hi my only primary school mate same class de. ;D We same cca! So will still talk alot! ^^ Haahahahahah, see you next year if my 1st choice can't get in x: #04 Gina Goh Pei Yu! HOHOHO. That night, thanks manszx. Although you were the ghost, but you came and hug me la, damn sweet =) And i'll miss your singing and noises :D See you next year! ;D #05 Goh Shu Ying! Chorchor ni hao! =) Hahahahahahahaha, Thanks for the pain killer and pill letter -winks- And I enjoyed CID Chinese with you manszx ;D Don't be too frustrated over science or maths >< Hehehehe, I love you chorchor! (L) Thanks for the birthday present. Put your fringe down I dont care :D #06 Goh Wan Xuan! Ah gong!~ I enjoyed CID Chinese with you too! -grins- And thanks for the birthday present! Thanks for all the head pats every morning huh? (: I love you ah gongggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg [: Stay chio :D #07 Ho Xiu Mei! Hey! Your letter and present is sweet! Thank you :P Oh haha, I enjoyed CID Math and Geog Project with you leh! And remember the unglam photos kay :D I put the laminated one in my wallet -laughs- Zi Xin is not cute can :D Stay chio and forever so kai fang! xD #08 Joanne Tan! Heehee, I got closer to you during chalet and 2nd half of 2L'09! :D Good luck for you-know-who -grins- Continue shining for maths heehee! Let your hair GROW :D Like Year 1 like that [: #09 Kathleen Oh! Oh! The one who always laugh ^^ Wasn't very close to you for this 2 years, ): But I will remember you! At least for your noisiness? HAHAHA. Kidding! For your great job, whether as a CIP rep or Health Ed rep (: #10 Kwoh Wen Xin! English zai kia! Always get high high high marks for everything related to english uh! BOOO. xD And heihei, I had fun during swimming lessons with you! ^^ History rep! Very troublesome right. Always need to find Mr. Chia rofl. #11 Lee Ching Yee! BIG BANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FAN! :D HAHAHA, oh and, thanks for your present! You very chio you know! Oh and, morning assembly very fun with you also :P #12 Rina Lee! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. MORNING ASSEMBLY WITH RINA LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROCKS :D Hahaha, i always smack your butt and kajiao you. But very memorable right! :D Why didn't you take BiCul la, damn you :( Hais. Nevermind! But you always make me laugh! <3 I dont care eh eh eh eh eh! ^^ #13 Lee Xue Li! I know you're very nice and I love you :D Oh, -pukes- -.- SKIP! #14 Liang Mei Xin! You chinese pro! :D Your letter uh! Dao bie xin also so chim xD See you in BiCul? :D HAHA. Don't read to much Fan Fic :D #15 Ng Liu Han! I never pronounce your name wrongly before leh =D Oh I enjoyed CID Chinese and Geog Project with you!! [: And my ahahgong leh! ;D I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (L) ^^ Jiayous for CO :D #16 Ong Jia Ying! AH MA! xD My ah ma T.T She bu de ni. ): You always got same hua ti with me de ^^ We always go crazy about taiwanese dramas lol lol. And! I love going home with you during the eoys! <3 Wo ai ni! :D #17 Marion Tan! My HE partner! :D I love your house manszx, very big and nice~ :P I enjoyed HE with you! And art project too! We always camwhore, heehee :D Love you! <3 #18 Tay Shi Jing! Ah Girl! No idea why I always call you that, but Ah Girl! :D HAHA. No more unglam-ness kay! I'll still be with you for cca! (: Oh and, I love your hughug! Thanks for always hugging me, comforting me, and be with me when i need you <3 Love you (: #19 Tay Woon Min! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. Good luck with you-know-who. -smirks- Oh, you always let me take photos! Never hide cam de ;D See ya next year ^^ #20 Tham Lian Choo! No more doodling on my hands! D< Hahahahaha. I'm tired. Blah, erm. Yep, you always tie hair! Hair all fly fly fly! :x Heehee. Why never come Bi Cul! Z! D< #21 Vivan Ng! Your letter very sweeeet ! 8D I enjoyed swimming lessons with you xD And your singing make me laugh-augh-augh alot (: Thanks! And you're a great chairperson [: #22 Yee Huei Min! Hello, SHUAI GE. See, I'm so good right. On the account that we'll not be in the same class anymore yeah. >( Yep, you, the mischievous one. That always make me angry, be it during home econs or anything else. But you make me smile and laugh too. <: Jiayous for Year 3, don't be so dependent on us anymore kay? #23 Alvin Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-yer! I enjoy calling you that. ^^ Chipmunk!! No more 'Box Game', No more Zig Pens D: No more weird expressions from now on. No more staring at you when you make stupid noises in class now. Hahaha, but I enjoy suan-ing you though :D Don't sneeze too much! :D #24 Marvin Chin! Hahaha, I remember that i enjoy playing auditionsea with you! Cos' you always let me choose songs :P You are a super nice guy! Serious. You like hamsters & rabbits? Haha. We can still get in touch using auditionsea perhaps? Hoho. #25 Chua Kah Leong! Hello Chair! Enjoyed those fb photos? x) Hahaha, it's okay la, about that night. It's merely a scare .. x.x You've been a great chairperson! Don't think that I'm just trying to an wei you or whatever, cos' i mean what i say yep. I enjoy crapping with you on msn! And groaning, moaning about homework and stuffs :P See ya next year! (you know why) :D #26 Nicholas Goh! HAHAHAHA, remember the bbq xD We were trying to bbq the leftover food with Jia Ying etc ;D And your durian puff rocks :D #27 Leong Khee Shuen! You sucker! Always piss me uh! But haha, you're a good tablemate la hor. Although always make me angry! Boo. And see, I always teach you chinese! :D Hahaha, Jiayous for your Year 3 and perhaps chinese too! You have contagious laughter, which i sometimes hate, note: SOMETIMES! >D Teehee. #28 Liew Bing Da! Hello, NCC, Tough, Strong, guy! Home Econs Rep! X) Sorry uh, we always make you unchoke the sink x: Heh. Hahaha, you uh! Run so fast de boo :( And your stamina and pe, damn pro de! Give me some leh >( #29 Lim Ming Sheng! My physics lab partner! :O Eh, but you uh, blur sotong, always never hear the instructions, and always do wrong stuffs one xD And you are damn nice :P Cos' you always take all or most of the lab apparatus :B Go cut your hair la, don't make your next form teacher angry! ^^ #30 Kelvin Lin! You grew taller! Hmph. Heh. You you you, come for cca! D< And your attitude became better la hor, keep it up ;D You're funny sometimes, and quite lame sometimes :x You, maths and science pro huh! Hahaha, hope to see you more in cca ;) #31 Luo Yugao! I spelled your name correctly ^^ Hohohoho, your instrument rocks manszx! ;D Jiayous for CO :P You another smart one [: You always make me laugh one, dont know why xD Your actions, words etc x) #32 Siew Jozhi! Hello tablemate! You uh, win me for eoy maths right! >D You better don't ap your next tablemate i tell you. -stares- Remember, 我的忍耐是有限度的!:D Oh andandandandand, you! SMART GUY UH! >( I so stupid. You see la, i help your chinese x) Jiayous for your combi :O #33 Sun Jia Liang! Lao de! :D Hehehehe. Chinese rep :D Everytime you collect zuowen or etc i always call you lao de then you'll like yah yah yah put there. xD You another funny one! Always make me laugh during chinese lessons :D Chinese pro too uh! =) Yay, I'm done. 2L uh, seriously an awesome class :D I'll remember all the memories with 2L ^^ |
theleviathan<3ist
we;#01; isa, band }trumpet #02; mingfang, chinese orchestra }erhu #03; esther, saint john ambulance brigade #04; gina, choir #05; shuying, national cadet corps #06; wanxuan, string ensemble }viola #07; xiumei, eldds #08; joanne, volleyball #09; kathleen, band }flute #10; wenxin, chinese orchestra }erhu #11; chingyee, chinese orchestra }gaohu #12; rina, badminton #13; xueli, saint john ambulance brigade #14; meixin, mindsports }weiqi #15; liuhan, chinese orchestra }erhu #16; jiaying, chinese orchestra }liuqin #17; marion, eldds #18; shijing, saint john ambulance brigade #19; woonmin, chinese orchestra }suona #20; lianchoo, mindsports }scrabble #21; vivan, eldds #22; hueimin, girlguides #23; alvin, volleyball #24; marvin, infocomm }robotics #25; kahleong, chinese orchestra }doublebass #26; nicholas, tabletennis #27; kheeshuen, scouts #28; bingda, national cadet corps #29; mingsheng, infocomm }robotics #30; kelvin, saint john ambulance brigade #31; yugao, chinese orchestra }suona #32; jozhi, cldds #33; jialiang, national cadet corps teachers; formteacher; misszeng english; mrswoon math; misszeng chinese; mdmtia science; mrslim history; mrchia geography; misstan malay; cikgu pe; mrtan music; mrhung computer; misswong important dates; JANUARY FEBRUARY MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER sept 18, wenxin's birthday sept 30, kheeshuen's birthday OCTOBER NOVEMBER 2 nov, jozhi's birthday 8 nov, woonmin's birthday 20 nov, kelvin's birthday DECEMBER 2 dec, xueli's birthday 3 dec, jialiang's birthday 25 dec, kathleen's birthday |
partnersincrime
leviathan; erika #03; esther #04; gina #08; joanne #09; kathleen #11; chingyee #13; xueli #15; liuhan #16; jiaying #17; marion #18; shijing #19; woonmin #20; lianchoo #21; vivan #22; hueimin #23; alvin #25; kahleong #27; kheeshuen #28; bingda rvhs; 2A-o9 2B-o9 2C-o9 2D-o9 2E-o9 2F-o9 2G-o9 2H-o9 2J-o9 2K-o9 backtoyesterday
+ HAHA! + Kathleen's goodbye speech. :) + oh well.hello my beloved 2L (:as the chalet ends.i... + JOZHI'S MASTERPIECE + Chalet shuttle bus service! + photos! :D + hoho!im here to be your spoiler :D2009年中二年终假期作业 ... + 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!! + how many more days? + Profile book :D wheni'mgone
+ March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 + January 2010 + February 2010 + March 2010 takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||