|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
leviathan; we stay as one; never fall apart. <3 navigations are the fours lines of words;. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively :D. |
Monday, November 16, 2009, 12:27 AM
Kathleen's goodbye speech. :)
Rmb orientation? I said that the guys were all gays. :) But you guys are not just gays now. you guys are WONDER GAYS! hahaha. I've really met good friends through these two years. Friends that I'll remember for life. And friends that have been there for me when I needed them. I'll miss my seating partners. I'll miss my group mates. I'll miss... alot of things. It's not as if this is all ending. But it really feels like it is, especially when the class chalet made us bond more. 2L (01) Isa Chan With all the quarrels, bickering, rolling of eyes... we managed to pull this through. Though we're still in the same cca... and we still hang out at times. It will never be the same... It's really a hard goodbye... Getting pissed and getting not pissed again and again...... Of all the times you go 'KATHLEEEEEEEEN :)' and 'HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'... I rmb the time I felt inferior to you. I rmb the time I was amazed at how you could forgive and forget so easily. I've never thought I would say this... but I would really miss you alot. (WAH! WHY I SUDDENLY FEEL SO SAD! FIRST ONE ONLY EH!!!) We started a scream city book, and while our lives go on... we'll still rmb what we've gone through... and start laughing about what we wrote and what we cried about etc... :) Let's go on to our next book man! (02) Chia Ming Fang I've never thought we would be anywhere close to where we are now. We're not GOOD GOOOD friends for sure... but we are friends... definitely. The first time I sat next to You... you were... ignoring me. ALOT. But then, I got to know you better... and when I asked why you ignored me... you told me it was cause of my mood swings. WHICH BTW... made alot of sense. I really think that my grades improved after sitting beside you... You do ALL your homework.. read... of course I was influenced by you in a good way. I started talking to you bout my thoughts and feelings of what I went through... And you just quietly listen... and smile that FUNNNNY smile. I ALWAYS laugh in class cause of that... Seems like no one knows. I've always been very amused by how you just cannot get angry. Amused by how you can just laugh at the SUPER NOT FUNNY things there are. Thanks for such a great 2/3 terms. :) (03) Esther Zeng I was wondering what your chinese name was. And It turns out that it sounds a little like miss zeng's name right. :) To me, you're just like the definition of the word 'nice'. It's just written everywhere. HAHAHA. Hmm. Come to think of it... I wasn't very close to you these two years. But i'm sure you did ALOT for Isa. MAYBE YOU MADE HER NICER! :) (04) Shu ying HELLO! One thing I rmb about YOU was that time when mdm tia told us bout how you cried or sth. Due to Ji DONG ness. FOUND IT REALLY FUNNNNY. HEY WAIT! ARE YOU THEEE CANNOT GET MATH RIGHT ONE. (oh dang. Im leaving and i write sth like that). ANYWAY. YOU ARE RIGHT??? Okay I can't rmb. :) Let's join the GINA CAN SING fan club man! Bet you love it too! HEY! WE HAVE STH IN COMMON! ahahaha. (05) Gina Goh YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I still CANNOT believe that YOU actually think that it's CAUSE OF ME that you seem LESS NOISY IN CLASS. IN FACT. YOU THINK THAT IM NOISIER THAN YOU?!?! Oh man. That's crap lor. :D HEHE. I'm louder... not noisier. Wah... you're like... WAH! You're like srsly srsly one of the I most she bu de leave ppl. I rmb the two days u were sick.. I felt so empty alr. Imagine one whole year without you. SURE. I told you I didn't want you in my class... but i didn't mean it that way right... i just want a new life... So even when i change, you wouldn't think that im emoing or anything. :) *coughs*MERRRRR*coughs*LION! HAHAHHA! I think I became deaf after the phone calls I have from you every night. HEY GINA! I JUST REALISED! YOU HAVE A THING FOR M PPL! *coughs*MATT*coughs*THIEU Ahahaa. DAMN LA! I FEEL SAD AGAIN! Ugh. i'm moving on. Aren't you sad we're not taking the same combi? AHAHA! MISS ME MAN! (06) Wan xuan 8 years. That's alot. From our first crushes... First friends.. First ABC. HAHAHA! Rmb when I was P1/2... i told you 'we're gonna be best friends forever'. And well. You told me it was impossible.. though we can still be friends. It was REALLY QUITE TRUE YOU KNOW. I watched how you changed your hairstyle!!! :D WOOOO! EIGHT WHOLE YEARS OF MEMORIES! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? P6... going home with our juniors... sec 1 starting... getting to know new friends. AIYA! IT'S ALOT LOR. Sad that you were right bout the best friends thing... But... It's really awesome that I knew you. That's for sure. :) *COUGHS*RUDY*COUGHS* (07) Xiu mei EH! FIRSTLY AH. I NEVER HATED YOU CAN? I SAID YOU HATED ME! NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND! Aiyoooo. I REALLY THINK MY ENGLISH IMPROVED CAUSE OF YOU! REALLY REALLY THINK SO! IT'S SO AWESOME! Like. AIYA! AND OUR GROUP! REALLY DISCUSS ONE RIGHT! WAH! Awesome. OH YA! Hahaha. So fun. Whenever I have questions and the teacher wont answer them. hehe. I'll sometimes ask u and mingfang to ask.. AND WOW! You guys are really awesome to the max man. AND YOU INVITED ME TO CANOE! WOAH! AND AND TO THE MOVIES! Like... Wow. I love your small little lyrics book. IT'S AWESOME TO THE MAX. And it makes mingfang sing. so it's awesome - ERRR. HAHAHA. I've got this feeling you're gonna be a super zai debator. SUPER zai. And ACTRESS! DONT SKIP THAT! Wow. I just realised how many xin shi I tell you bout. maybe I feel closer to you than you think! HAH! (08) Joanne HAH! I'VE GOT YOUR SECRET IN MY HANDS! Ahahaha. It's weird and quite sad how we didnt get to become really close friends. We were actually pretty close for a period of time right. Hmm. :( Anyways... IVE GOT YOUR SECRET IN MY HANDS! ive said it twice.. now im gonna say it for the third time! I'VE GOT YOUR SECRET IN MY HANDS! Okay Im getting annoying. hehehee. (09) Kathleen I've got to tell you. You're really super awesome. Like. AHAHAHA! SKIP! I think I'm gonna make it shorter... it's 124am. ahh.t.i.r.e.d. (10) Wenxin YO! BEST LAB PARTNER! EVERYTHING YOU DO! WOOOOOOOOOOO! DAMN MAN! How can you get so high for compos? REALLY MAKE ME WONDER LA. Wah. Anyway. Thanks for letting me copy of your prac book. :) And... (damn. im fangirling over some guy now. Can't concenrate) OH YA! EVERYDAYYYY! OF OUR LIVESSS! YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN MEEEEE! nANANANANNANANANA! YEAHHHH! IT'S GONNA BE MY NIGHTTTTT! TO REMEMBER! RIGHHHHHT HEREEE! RIGHT NOWWW! All dedicated to you. ;) (11) Chingyee Really thanks for the present. (IM GONNA STOP HERE FOR NOW! 132 am... SHALL CONTINUE SOME OTHER TIME. ;)) (Continues) Going to Junwei's house was fun! Taking a big walk to find the national museum was funner! HEY WAIT! YOU'RE ONE OF MY MANY SEATING PARTNERS! COOL! I can't really rmb what happened in sec 1. I can't really say that im CLOSE TO YOU LIKE SIAO. but the times we had together, they were fun. No quarrels no bickering (oops isa) no getting pissed at each other. OH WAIT! I might have annoyed you alot of times. BUT WELLL... :) Thanks for being such a great AV rep, and also a great listener when I needed someone to listen to my rants and complaints. :) (12) RINAAA BUNNNNNY! Wow hey! I just realised alot of things happened in sec 2. I HONESTLY wouldn't know who you were if you didnt sit in front of me.. beside me during nihonmura... I know we SERIOUSLY got alot closer. Was it that bus trip? anyway. ya it's good I got to know you. Wow. you know quite alot of secrets of me... just realised. (shall not spill them). Anyway... these few terms you sat infront of me... the times when your face turns red cause I talk too loudly. HAHAHA! COME ON! NOT THAT LOUD RIGHT! HAIYA. Im gonna miss them sooooo SOOOOO MUCH LAAA! And yes.. you look nicer when your fringe is shorter. (ps: During assembly... you and chingyee talk alot RIGHTTTT? :)) (13) Xueli OH FIRSTLY. THANKS FOR THE CLIPS! When my hair just got cut it was soooo layered that my hair couldnt really be tied. THANKS THANKS! Never really had the chance to talk to you and be friends with you and sing with you and annoy you. Oh wait. i think I succeeded in the last one. :) I rmb you as the one who owns the blog shop and sings chinese songs ALLL THE TIMEEE. Yeah! And I'm sure the class commitee was SO HAPPY when you cried. teehee. cause it proves that it's scary. :) See.. you make their day. MOVING ONNNN. (14) Meixin HIII! Ah. i can't rmb anything we went through together. BUT! I know that there are alot of times where you save all of our lives by dragging the chinese lessons by reading your compos... talking bout your compos... ANYWAY! Kahleong asked you to be more noisy next year right. :) DONT! CAUSEEE... See ah. In a class, if everyone was noisy. Then we'll have SOOO MANY red faced rinas. :) let's not make her become erlangshen. :) (15) Liuhan HAH! HAH! DONT THINK I DONT KNOW! YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME IN CLASS RIGHT! MUHAHAHAHA! Anyway. i dont really think that you're that scary anymore. :) AND RIGHT! I HONESTLY THINK you're quite pretty. :D WOOO! ohhh. Were you the one who wrote 'mirror mirror on the wall...' with the chocolate thing during valentine's day? So well. APPARENTLY... i've never pronounced your name wrongly. :) LOVE ME? YEAHHHH! OH YES! HOW COULD I EVER FORGET THIS PART? You can sing dude! Dudeess? HAHA! (16) Jiaying YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Liuqin. RIGHT? Ahhh.. dunno. Anyways. I think you're like... one of the people that I've known since sec 1. YET, never really had the chance to know you better. BUT WELL... one thing is... you're definitely no where near my loudness. WHICH. is good btw. :) OH YES! Geog rep. :D It's so cooooool how we can totally owe you our assignments and not get into trouble. OH WELL. :D NUMBER 1! hehe. (17) Marion YO!!! WOW! AFTER THESE 2 YEARS! I STILL RMB WHAT HAPPENED DURING ORIENTATION! YOU YOU YOU! Were the one who provided water for ALOT OF US. Wow. And I called you mario for like... actually i still call you that. Wow... YOU KNOW ZACK AND CODY? THE GUY! HIS NAME IS MARION TOO! Oh well. The MOST RECENT COOL INCIDENT THAT INVOLVES YOU THAT I KNOW OF is that sec 1 boy who said u're damn chio. :) WOO! I think esther mum agrees. :) (18) Shijing hehe. hiiiii. DUDE! I BARELY KNOW YOU! REALLY RIGHT? So anyway. We met like.. June? Then september all the way till... this september? we didnt hang out at all. I think. So cool hor... such few months... Such STRONG BONDS. So many memories. EH THIS IS DAMN COOL! I THINK! YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON EVER TO RUN SO MANY ROUNDS AROUND THE TRACK WITH ME! So anyway... what we went through together can't really be squeezed into this small space. Okay fine. It can. ANYWAY. You were there for me while I went through the MANY prob... HEY WAIT! YOU WERENT! Eeeeeeyer..... EEEEYERRRRR! Okok. Let me think... YA LOR! YOU WERENT EH! Okay. That really FEW times where I called you... (LOL. THIS ISNT GOING VERY WELL). YOU picked up the phone and heard me cry... comforted me... AHAHAHA. :) (19) Woonmin Yes HELLO! :D My tablemate once.. Gotta miss me horrr. :) I rmb the time I failed for my eng compre once... I was like.. hiding behind the paper crying. GOT LAST IN CLASS THAT TIME! I rmb... Then... you just waited for me to cry finish and comforted me. :) Sweet. HEY! HEYYY! WE STARTED TALKING BOUT OUR PRIMARY SCHOOL LIVES! RMB??? Theeee GUY *ahem* who LIKED YOU!!!! Ahahahaa. Nice times. You miss me. :) RIGHT ANOTTT. (20) Lian choo Thanks for the birthday present. :) Really awesome winnie notebook. So anyway... :) helloooooo. :D I have no idea what to say. :D AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Let's be mirror addicts together! *forms a club* HAHAHA! (21) VIVAN! Kidnapppp my heartttttt. Take me with YOUUUU. DEADDDDD! :D Oh well. Maybe your singing got better after meeeee teasing. I DONT KNOWWW! We went for last year's class chalet together! MUST HAVE QUITE ALOT OF FEELINGS HORRR! ANYWAYSSSSS... Apparently I dont stink and you lie on me alot. :) Small ppl tend to do that to me alot. :O DID I JUST INSULT YOU? NOOOOOO! HAHAHAA! I feel bad. :) I think you did a nice job as a chairperson. just that I REALLY dont listen to ppl sometimes. :) WOOO! I like your letter to me. AND HEY! IT WAS MINGFANG WHO TOLD ME I COULD JUST READ IT SINCE SHE READ IT ALR. :) SO well. Nice 2 years together. :) Thanks for singing and making my day. :) (22) Hueimin DANG! IM SUPER FREAKING OUT BY YOU! You're like hugginggggg... and then. OH WELL! You changed alot. To strangers maybe. :) HEY! HEY! DONT THINK I FORGOT! YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING LAST YEAR! But wow.. it DID make my relationship with shijing better. So well. Gotta thank you for that. :) yes. You're the shuaige.. and everyone else's the chiobu... :D (23) Alvin Ee firstly. DUDE! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THIS? YOU'RE NOT AN ASSHOLE. You're a human! :) see. :D Haiya. I was really quite mean to you. Well. cause I was pretty annoyed with you boasting off everything you have. But oh well. Ever since i became pe rep. And you did everything! I thought you were quite awesome. AND NO! I DONT SNORE! *lives in denial* SO ANYWAY. Yeah. I shall become a great guitar player next time. And maybe! Just maybe! With a very small possibilityyy. Like as small as that grain of rice... i would CONSIDER being in your band. HAHAHAHA! I FEEL SO BAD. No la. im not gonna be in any bands... And good luck with finding an acoustic guitar. :) It's awesome right. I KNOW! :D (24) Marvin (stopping here... :) to be continued..) |
theleviathan<3ist
we;#01; isa, band }trumpet #02; mingfang, chinese orchestra }erhu #03; esther, saint john ambulance brigade #04; gina, choir #05; shuying, national cadet corps #06; wanxuan, string ensemble }viola #07; xiumei, eldds #08; joanne, volleyball #09; kathleen, band }flute #10; wenxin, chinese orchestra }erhu #11; chingyee, chinese orchestra }gaohu #12; rina, badminton #13; xueli, saint john ambulance brigade #14; meixin, mindsports }weiqi #15; liuhan, chinese orchestra }erhu #16; jiaying, chinese orchestra }liuqin #17; marion, eldds #18; shijing, saint john ambulance brigade #19; woonmin, chinese orchestra }suona #20; lianchoo, mindsports }scrabble #21; vivan, eldds #22; hueimin, girlguides #23; alvin, volleyball #24; marvin, infocomm }robotics #25; kahleong, chinese orchestra }doublebass #26; nicholas, tabletennis #27; kheeshuen, scouts #28; bingda, national cadet corps #29; mingsheng, infocomm }robotics #30; kelvin, saint john ambulance brigade #31; yugao, chinese orchestra }suona #32; jozhi, cldds #33; jialiang, national cadet corps teachers; formteacher; misszeng english; mrswoon math; misszeng chinese; mdmtia science; mrslim history; mrchia geography; misstan malay; cikgu pe; mrtan music; mrhung computer; misswong important dates; JANUARY FEBRUARY MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER sept 18, wenxin's birthday sept 30, kheeshuen's birthday OCTOBER NOVEMBER 2 nov, jozhi's birthday 8 nov, woonmin's birthday 20 nov, kelvin's birthday DECEMBER 2 dec, xueli's birthday 3 dec, jialiang's birthday 25 dec, kathleen's birthday |
partnersincrime
leviathan; erika #03; esther #04; gina #08; joanne #09; kathleen #11; chingyee #13; xueli #15; liuhan #16; jiaying #17; marion #18; shijing #19; woonmin #20; lianchoo #21; vivan #22; hueimin #23; alvin #25; kahleong #27; kheeshuen #28; bingda rvhs; 2A-o9 2B-o9 2C-o9 2D-o9 2E-o9 2F-o9 2G-o9 2H-o9 2J-o9 2K-o9 backtoyesterday
+ oh well.hello my beloved 2L (:as the chalet ends.i... + JOZHI'S MASTERPIECE + Chalet shuttle bus service! + photos! :D + hoho!im here to be your spoiler :D2009年中二年终假期作业 ... + 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!! + how many more days? + Profile book :D + Why no one post one. So sad.I think we've got 8 da... + T_T wheni'mgone
+ March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 + January 2010 + February 2010 + March 2010 takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||