|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
leviathan; we stay as one; never fall apart. <3 navigations are the fours lines of words;. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively :D. |
Sunday, October 19, 2008, 5:58 PM
:D
And one of the ideas she gave for class outing is to celebrate for christmas or sth. AND YES THANKYOU, IT SO HAPPENS THAT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON CHRISTMAS. SO RIGHT, EVERYBODY CAN GIVE ME PRESENTS. EXCELLENT IDEA! :D *smirks* Fine.. But we can have a class outing a few days before or after. Cause christmas is a public holiday and trust me, there will be TONS OF PEOPLE! And :'( Ice skating rink closing down. I am so freakin hurt. :'( Oh WELL! And I JUST REALIZED STH... Shouldn't be classtee/ class outing/ bladibla be the WELFARES who are in charge of it? :D I AM SO NOT GONNA STEAL UR JOBS! :D Unless u count class outing as class cip. OMG! I JUST HAVE THIS SUPER GREAT IDEA! LET'S UNFOLD TISSUE PAPER FOR CLASS OUTING! I BET EVERYONE WILL AGREE! Trust me, it's really fun. :D Haha. Yeah. I wanna go beach. Then later girls will wear bikinis (I really mean none) and guys will wear their full suit costumes. :D ANYWAY. I have sth to share with u guys. I went to the library today. and read a book. Umm.. the title is "who moved my cheese?"
(not talking bout book now) Some people get hated in class (ME), and well yeah, people like me should learn to change I guess. And others should learn to give in too right? Trust me, I LOVE MY CLASS, but there are really times when I see this person ostracising another person or sth or friends get into fights.. Ok. For example. I get pissed with my friends alot. And one of my friends told me that instead of complaining and thinking "WHY IS MY LIFE SO SAD?" and start crying all DAY LONG, watch some documentaries about those people who starve to death and learn to empathise with them? There are people out there who would do ANYTHING to have ur life. I think I'm getting to nowhere now. OH WELL, I hope u guys get it. Not referring to everyone though. Pointing to myself most of the time. Ok. BYE! |
theleviathan<3ist
we;#01; isa, band }trumpet #02; mingfang, chinese orchestra }erhu #03; esther, saint john ambulance brigade #04; gina, choir #05; shuying, national cadet corps #06; wanxuan, string ensemble }viola #07; xiumei, eldds #08; joanne, volleyball #09; kathleen, band }flute #10; wenxin, chinese orchestra }erhu #11; chingyee, chinese orchestra }gaohu #12; rina, badminton #13; xueli, saint john ambulance brigade #14; meixin, mindsports }weiqi #15; liuhan, chinese orchestra }erhu #16; jiaying, chinese orchestra }liuqin #17; marion, eldds #18; shijing, saint john ambulance brigade #19; woonmin, chinese orchestra }suona #20; lianchoo, mindsports }scrabble #21; vivan, eldds #22; hueimin, girlguides #23; alvin, volleyball #24; marvin, infocomm }robotics #25; kahleong, chinese orchestra }doublebass #26; nicholas, tabletennis #27; kheeshuen, scouts #28; bingda, national cadet corps #29; mingsheng, infocomm }robotics #30; kelvin, saint john ambulance brigade #31; yugao, chinese orchestra }suona #32; jozhi, cldds #33; jialiang, national cadet corps teachers; formteacher; misszeng english; mrswoon math; misszeng chinese; mdmtia science; mrslim history; mrchia geography; misstan malay; cikgu pe; mrtan music; mrhung computer; misswong important dates; JANUARY FEBRUARY MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER sept 18, wenxin's birthday sept 30, kheeshuen's birthday OCTOBER NOVEMBER 2 nov, jozhi's birthday 8 nov, woonmin's birthday 20 nov, kelvin's birthday DECEMBER 2 dec, xueli's birthday 3 dec, jialiang's birthday 25 dec, kathleen's birthday |
partnersincrime
leviathan; erika #03; esther #04; gina #08; joanne #09; kathleen #11; chingyee #13; xueli #15; liuhan #16; jiaying #17; marion #18; shijing #19; woonmin #20; lianchoo #21; vivan #22; hueimin #23; alvin #25; kahleong #27; kheeshuen #28; bingda rvhs; 2A-o9 2B-o9 2C-o9 2D-o9 2E-o9 2F-o9 2G-o9 2H-o9 2J-o9 2K-o9 backtoyesterday
+ YAY! + coooooooooool.misszeng dreams about equations.next... + nicer one...lols...jus trying to find stuff to do + YAY! + ATTENTION + come on.lets talk about another sadd thingEOY EXAM... + homework :D + changed blogskin + lol, the devil of mugging is hereee... + SORRY! wheni'mgone
+ March 2008 + April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 + January 2010 + February 2010 + March 2010 takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||